Monday 22 April 2013

Lek lu

Life's a funny thing and it's filled with different kinds of people. We're all trying to get by, but it's the way we get by that I think is interesting.

I have friends my age from secondary school with children. Then I go on Instagram and I see a photo of an almost-30 year old unmarried Malay girl skateboarding. Then there's me, studying, and still so very dependant on my parents.

So who's to say who is living the correct life, going at the right speed, and doing the right things? We all want different things in life, and we all have different priorities. None of us have the right to judge and point fingers at a person and say, "you're going through life wrong, you should do this instead."

We're all heading the same direction anyway, and in the end, we all want the same things. It's just, someone of us have figured it all out, some of us are clueless, and some of us are still planning. But since when has life turned out the way you planned it?

Anything can happen, and Allah knows best. As Firdouse would say, "lek luuuuu"

No comments:

Post a Comment