Thursday 14 February 2013

Astaghfirullah

I opened up blogger because I originally wanted to post about how I feel my life is so difficult. I wanted to complain about how all these people in my life, the friends I have made, are so nice and sweet. And that it makes it so much harder for me when they will have to leave. Sometimes I feel I want to break contact with them. Stay distant so it won't hurt as much later on, or avoid talking to those who have already left.
Then I realised how ungrateful I am. My life is not at all difficult. I have been blessed and I am spoilt. I will never be grateful enough for what Allah has given me.

"Complaining is ingratitude. So when you complain, you show ingratitude to Allah."

Astaghfirullah.

People are just people and although you cannot help what you feel, is it not better to feel sad about something that is much more important? You cannot change the situations around you but you can, however, change how you react to these situations. Learn to accept the happenings around you for Allah has planned it, and no misfortune happens without His permission. It's time to concentrate on what we were put on this earth to do.

May Allah guide us and keep us on the right path, ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment