Friday 30 November 2012

A friend in need

I'm not usually in uni on a Friday but a friend asked me to help her out with some work. It must be difficult to study in another country where you have trouble understanding the language. Yanjia is a talented girl but I think she has problems knowing what she wants. I want to show her that although this course may not be what she wants to do in the future, she should see it as an oppurtunity to expand into other areas of the design industry. Fighting!

And thanks Yanjia for treating me to costa... even though coffee makes me sleepy~~~

Costa's cute packaging.
"Xi Di" - My name is Chinese! :O
The view outside from the window in my studio. It's been very cold for the past week.
Walking through the fog to the bus station to home. This is what 4pm looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment